AKØA on the Net

There are many self-study resources available for getting a ham radio license in the USA. The recommended manual is the ARRL Ham Radio License Manual, which can be purchased directly from the National Association for Amateur Radio or via Amazon. Be sure to purchase the most recent (5th) edition, which covers material in the current FCC Technician Question Pool.

Additional Resources:

- 0 toasts